The Journal of International Journal of Education, Islamic Studies and Social Sciences Research (IJEISR) is an academic, refereed journal published twice a year. IJEISR publishes articles and theoretical reviews. IJEISR aims to address conceptual paper, book & article review, theoretical and empirical research issues that impact on educations, Islamic Studies and social sciences research
eISSN (Online) – 2550-1461
SUBMISSION OF MANUSCRIPT
- Articles submitted for publication should fall within the guidelines listed in the Submission Guidelines section
- Authors can submit manuscripts as e-mail attachments to the Editor-in-Chief at the following email : email@example.com
Volume 4 No. 1
Table of Content
- Examining The Impact Of Perceived Transformational Leadership On Innovative Work Behaviour: Role Of Teacher Self-Efficacy.
Aziyah Mohd Yusoff, Prof. Dr. Naresh Kumar Samy
- A Gamified Classroom With Technical And Vocational Educvation And Training (Tvet) Studentys Using Quizziz
Cheng Kin Meng, et., al.
- Teaching Narrative Writing About Bully: The Use Of Whatsapp On Primary School Pupils
Noor Diana Suhaimi , Maslawati Mohamad Ph. D
- Sasaran Al-Quran Ayat Tematik Ulul Albab
Jazmi Md Isa Ph.D
- A Study On Student Benefits Through E-Learning Blog Innovations
Mr. Fritz Enjhay O. Cepe, Dr. Junita Shariza Mohd Nasir, Ed.D
- Exploring The Mitigation Program At Primary School Located In The Devastating Tsunami Affected Area In Acheh, Indonesia
Sofyan A. Gani Ph. D, Rusli Yusuf , and Maimun
- Learning Style Practice And Critical Thinking
Mohd Sobri Mahmood, Mohamad Khairi Othman Ph. D
- Confidence Level Of The Elderly In Malaysia
Ngu Kee Shing, Saedah Siraj Ph. D, Norlidah Aliah,
- The Influence Of Talent Management On Employee Engagement Among Malaysian Secondary School Teachers
Noor Haslinda Harun, Nik Hasnaa Nik Mahmood and Nazeri Mohammad Ph. D
- Influence Of Teacher Professional Competence And Professional Development
Jamilah Sulaiman & Assoc. Prof. Dr. Siti Noor Ismail
- Kepimpinan Organisasi Pembelajaran Guru Besar Dan Perkongsian Amalan Pengajaran Guru Di Sekolah
Adz Jamros & Fauziah binti Md Jaafar, PhD
- The Impact Of English Language Program (EnEP) In Enhancing Polytechnic Nilai Student’s English Language Proficiency.
Arnie Chiah LiLing
- Exploring College EFL Teachers’ Perceptions and Implementations of Task-Based Language Teaching: A Case Study in Glee Education University in China) In Enhancing Polytechnic Nilai Student’s English Language Proficiency.